If you are on the market for a great pen, you might be hunting for a Zebra G-750 Gel Pen review – and that’s exactly what I are going to cover today. Let’s find out why this pen is so much better than the competition.
This pen is a retractable gel pen made of black brass, and it is rapid-drying, smooth writing, and refillable. It has an ergonomic grip and a pocket clip, and it’s very light. If you’re looking for a great pen to do lettering or just for casual note-taking, this is the perfect option for you.
The Zebra G-750 stands out from the crowd in the market for pens, so let’s learn a bit more about it. It has some fantastic features to offer!
Table of Contents
Zebra G-750 Gel Pen Review
This pen has a whole range of great features that set it apart from other pens in the price range, and one of the top advantages is that it is almost wholly made of metal. With a brass barrel, you can guarantee that it’s going to last well no matter what you do to it.
It feels durable and tough.
If you work in any sort of rough environment, you’ll appreciate its robustness, as so many pens end up getting smashed or cracked if you drop them or squash them. The brass barrel will hold firm in almost all cases, meaning that the pen will last for far longer than a plastic alternative would. You don’t need to treat this pen gently!
Next, the pen nib is retractable, meaning you don’t have to mess around with a cap. Caps are easy to lose and you have the hassle of taking them on and off. Instead, with just a click, your pen will be ready to write.
The ink is super quick to dry, too, which minimizes the risk of smudging and ensures your work stays clean. It dries in less than a second for most surfaces, so you don’t need to worry about making blots or smears as you write. For any kind of graphic design work, that could be critical.
What Are The Top Features?
So, let’s explore some of the biggest advantages this pen offers.
- A metal barrel that will stand up well to wear and tear, plus any knocks or falls
- A handy clip so it’s always in your pocket or standing upright in your bag
- A retractable nib so it will never dry out and you don’t need to worry about losing the cap
- It only weighs 1.13 ounces, making it ideal for long writing or drawing sessions where you want to avoid hand fatigue
- The grip is knurled to make it easy to hold without having to exert too much pressure
- The body is triangular, which many people find more comfortable to hold
- It’s got a nice, chunky, robust feel that many people will love
- The ink flows smoothly so you don’t get skips or missed letters when writing
- The ink dries fast, making it easy to avoid smudging, which is ideal on important forms and can be really helpful for left-handed people who often end up smearing their letters as they write
- The pen can be refilled so you don’t have to throw it away and buy more; you can just get a refill when you need one
- The ink is strong and will not look faint on the page
- It is a long pen that has been designed for ergonomic comfort, and it should feel an excellent weight in your hands, particularly given the metal build
How Fine Is The Nib?
The nib is pleasingly fine at 0.7 mm. This is wide enough to make a clear line, but fine enough for all kinds of tasks, including outlining letters or graphics to make them pop. With dark black ink, this is an ideal nib size and will let you work on a wide range of projects, as it’s suitable for both writing and drawing.
Some people prefer a finer nib for some kinds of work, but on the whole, 0.7 mm is a great middle-ground that lets you get clear lines without your notes looking blocky and messy.
Is It Refillable?
It’s also refillable, which makes a big difference to the amount of waste you’ll toss into landfill sites each year (particularly for those in professions like teaching or nursing). You can keep your favorite pen year after year, and just keep switching the cartridge whenever it runs dry. If you keep a spare cartridge handy, you’ll never be short of a pen!
Some people also have success making the cartridges for other pens fit by trimming them, which could give you access to a greater range of colors, but the manufacturers may not recommend doing this.
So, why does the Zebra G-750 stand out? For a whole host of reasons, and in particular for its brass barrel and robustness. It is also exceptional because of its firm grip and ergonomic shape, and for its aesthetics, with the pleasing matte black color and textured barrel.
Whatever you are looking for in a pen, this one won’t disappoint, and you never have to worry about throwing it away – just pick up some refills and you can keep scribbling forever.
If you are interested in purchasing the Zebra G-750 you can get it at Amazon by clicking here.
- 0.7mm medium point, rapid dry black gel ink dries quickly, eliminating smudges and smearing as you quickly take notes or...
- Rapid Dry Ink (RDI) Technology dries in less than a second on most surfaces, making this the ultimate quick dry pen for...
- Weighted, balanced premium black brass barrel with knurled grip is designed for ergonomic comfort and assists you in...
- Convenient clip makes this pen a fantastic grab and go option, attaching to your pocket, collar or briefcase pocket
- Refillable with Zebra’s JK Refill in black (88112) to give your instruments a longer life; Built for boardrooms,...